brokenheard320@ 發表於 2024-3-6 14:35:45

On the one hand, it is important that the influencer

But not every company can do that and you should be aware of that. Basically, it's like this: Influencer marketing works particularly well and can also be reflected in sales if the product fits the influencer's target group exactly and they just don't know it yet. Because then they will buy it too. Question: Is working with influencers a waste of money? Neele: Not necessarily. fits the product and the influencer's target group. And the traceability: For example, that you work with voucher codes so that you can see exactly how many people have seen the influencer's post? And then actually shopped in the shop.

And of course it also depends on my goal. If my goal is to create Special Data brand awareness and maintain my image, then influencer marketing works very well! But it is not a silver bullet for generating shop sales. It really depends: What is your target group? Is it ready to buy now? What is your product? By the way, it's particularly effective if you don't just make a social media post with the influencer, but perhaps a large-scale content marketing campaign so that people - the influencer's fans - also come to your website Read the interview and really notice “Okay, my idol, my fan, who I'm excited about, is excited about this brand, about this product.

http://zh-cn.phonenumberes.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/Add-a-heading-300x169.jpg

I would like to find out more about this.”. And then find out about your products and then maybe, in the best case scenario, buy it. By the way, my colleague Silvia will also take up the topic of influencer marketing in a video and shed light on it from a content marketing perspective. Subscribe to our channel so you won't miss it. That was my assessment of influencer marketing. I would be interested in your experiences: feel free to write them in the comments. And by the way: If you have any questions that you would like us to answer in the question round, you can also write them in the comments.Which pages does Google actually visit on your website? And how often? These questions cannot be fully answered with SEO tools or even with Google Search Console.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: On the one hand, it is important that the influencer

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |